What would an International Student need to do to enrol at Selwyn College?
- be able to speak and write English at a level that allows him/her to join the mainstream classes at Selwyn College (i.e. secondary school level classes)
- have a current passport
- complete and send the Application Forms (see below) to the College
- send the College a copy of his/her latest school report
- provide a colour passport size photo
- have parents (or guardians) sign the appropriate application forms (see the forms section)
- complete the form requesting accommodation with a host family
- receive an “Offer of Place” stating the College accepted your application
- pay fees as set by the College (tuition, insurance, exam fees etc.)
- pay fees for home-stay accommodation (living in approved accommodation is an important condition of enrolment at schools in New Zealand)
Once these basic steps have been completed a student is able to apply to the NZ Immigration Service for a Student Visa.
| The world of Selwyn College
|ASB School Sports Stadium